Thursday, September 17, 2009

THE END !

erm...
what to write first...
a very memorable days for me...
i had broke up with HER again...
why again???
cause we had broke up once before...
from 6th february untill 17th september...
its not a short period...
7 month!!!
many things happened in this 7 month!!!
from she very love me
untill love me
untill hate me
untill hurt me
untill love me back
and untill broke up with me...
dont know how to mention my feelings now~
sigh~
complicated!!!
our last conversation :
she : dear.
me : what arr dear?
she: something to tell you.
me : what?
she : err..duno how to say
me : just say
she : 我们分开吧~
me : reason?
she : XXXXXXXXXX
me : XXXXXXXXXX!
she : XXXXXXXXXX
me : XXXXXXXXXX
a few message ago...
the last message she sent me :
goodbye my beloved~
cry?
what i suppose to do now???
and something really miracle happens on me!!!
a few days ago...
i had played a FACEBOOK quiz...
and the stupid quiz was damn acurrate!!!
it really realize!!!
the fucking bullshit quiz :

Mystic Meg's prediction for Scott:"Scott, I bring you BAD news. Great danger will come to you on a Friday."

the great danger was this!!!
and today 18th was friday!!!
OMG!!!
phew~
just want to says...
thanks for bringing lots of happiness for me on the previous date~
dont know whether you will read it or not...
just...
remeber the last thing i told you!!!
X XXXX XXXX XXX XXX!
XD
take good care of yourself~

lastly...
a song's for you

谢谢 - 潘玮柏

6 comments:

  1. Dont sad oh adik..
    kakak kat sini.
    anythings tell kakak..
    borrow you my shoulder^^
    be happy^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. keke~
    kakak sendiri nangis leh...
    i borrow you my shoulder la...
    blek~:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz...never mind you still have lotsa tree waiting for you~^^by the way,send me the quiz~keke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah kang kang...
    dun sad..i gt mny sexy gurl 4 u..^^..
    My WillBEr le..hehe~

    ReplyDelete